Hello from Denmark

Helle everyone.
My name is Soeren, and I've been "in the market" for small formfactors, before it even was a thing. Also noise dampening and silent components.
Been working with IT since I was 14 years old. That's is for 31 years now. Started out with a Commodore 64 back in 1991. These were the days. Also graphics design and photographing are hobbies. Been teaching Photoshop for 10 years. Been working in three different hospitals as an IT-supporter. Early retired since 2011.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Tesserae

Chassis Packer
Apr 4, 2023
Welcome Soeren! I'm new to the forum as well. Whisper quiet SFF PCs are awesome, but hard to find. I think fans have come a long way to help make them quieter too though. What kind of PC do you currently have?

svedel77

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 2, 2023
Hi Tesserae,
At the moment I have a Windows PC in a Torrent Nano case. But the case was much larger in real life, as of what I expectet. It runs on an AMD 5600G APU, wich is fantastic compared to its price. But the factory cooler, is very noisy at full load. But a cheap build, with plenty of powers. This build will be retired to a Retro MAME setup - bacause today I ordered the smallest Mac Mini. Thats a small form factor, whisper quiet.