Hello from Denmark

Hello SFF network

I've lurked these forums quite a number of times, and have finally taken the plunge and created an account

I'm from denmark, and have built and repaired computers for half of my life since about age 14, i've alway had a love for Small form factor builds and managing to cram as much performance and especially comfort (silence) into the smallest package possible :)

At the moment im running a Phanteks evolv shift x, with an 8600k, cooled by an arctic liquid freezer ii 240 AIO, and a gtx 970, of which i ripped the old fans off, and installed a couple of noctuas through the cards Pwm fan control, on top a bunch of noctuas ensure basically silent operation.
But im looking to upgrade both to a completely silent setup and update the components so the old setup can act as a music server and home assistant instance.

i can't seem to find how to contact SFFn staff or how to start a conversation regarding the "According to our records, you have not yet verified your email with SFF.N." notice at the top of every page i load, even though i have gone through the link in my email, and clicking the "re-send a verification email now." link only leads me to a page saying: "Oops! We ran into some problems." and "Your account does not require confirmation. "

do any of you have an idea why, or maybe can describe how to start a conversation with another member if that somehow is more hidden than ive managed to find.

i look forward to being involved in the forums
Best regards Teis

Reactions: Phuncz

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

i can't seem to find how to contact SFFn staff or how to start a conversation regarding the "According to our records, you have not yet verified your email with SFF.N." notice at the top of every page i load, even though i have gone through the link in my email, and clicking the "re-send a verification email now." link only leads me to a page saying: "Oops! We ran into some problems." and "Your account does not require confirmation. "
@confusis, any ideas about that issue ?

Teis

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Oct 30, 2022
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

@confusis, any ideas about that issue ?
Hey GuilleAcoustic

Thank you for the concern/ problem solving attempt, either it cleared up by itself after 1.5 hour or so or one of your SFFn staff members did some magic in the backend, but the warning is gone now, and it seems that i have use of all features now, eg ive found how to create a new conversation

Br Teis