Hello Fellow SFF community

Hello fellow SFF community !

I am a long time lurker since I started to work on a SFF project.
My first thinking process started back in December 2020 and I am planning to build in a Ncase M1 ( a full EGB build with tempered glass haha).
I built a mid range PC for my sister back to last Christmas as a gift (an ATX case) and that made me want to build my own one.
It will be a challenge for me since the only PC I ever built by myself was this last one. But I was proud to be able to do it alone from A to Z and knowing she can now play Read dead redemption II in ultra 1080P at 120 FPS for a 1000$ budget.

Why a SFF : Well first I am living in Tokyo and apartment are pretty small here, so space optimization is important.
I do not want to hide it below the desk and I like the idea to have a small pretty formula 1 on my desk.
And I like the challenge !

I will do my best to share my feedbacks during the building process and I hope you can also bring me your support !

Thank you for reading

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Hey, welcome aboard!

Just in case you didn't read them, here are our terms, conditions and rules.

As part of our community moderation, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit. Report your post using the report button if you need it deleted!

Also of note, if you are wanting to buy or sell, it's important you read the above rules link, the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there. Thanks for joining the world's largest (😂) SFF community!

Reactions: Phuncz