Power Supply HDPLEX 200W DC-ATX

Alain

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 5, 2019
For over a year now I've been trying to buy Pico PSU from HDLEX.
Being a 19V unit, it was extremely attractive to me since (like most of you reading this), I have a box full of compatible 19V power bricks which would be perfectly paired with the HDPLEX unit.
At first, I was looking at the model available at the time which was the HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX.
The item was always out of stock. Emailing the company had me being informed that the 160W model was going to be replaced by a newer 200w version and would be available in early 2019.
The HDPLEX 200W DC-ATX was indeed launched earlier this year, but still shows as being out of stock. :-(
I'd love to get an HDPLEX unit, but at this rate I think I'd have more luck finding buried treasure in my backyard than an actual HDPLEX.
Can anybody tell me if there are other vendors which sell a similar 19V item?
Any help would be appreciated!

comagoosie

sff is life
May 8, 2018
Just gotta wait a tad bit longer. HDPlex 200W DC-ATX and 200W AC-DC are planned to be open for pre-order this week and will start shipping by the end of the month.

Alain

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 5, 2019
Just gotta wait a tad bit longer. HDPlex 200W DC-ATX and 200W AC-DC are planned to be open for pre-order this week and will start shipping by the end of the month.

Thanks comagoosie! I appreciate your reply. I will definitely be on the lookout this week for the pre-order on the unit!