H200 and double 240mm

dureiken

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

I searched for 2 days now and I didn't find any H200/H210 build 2x240mm, is that possible with some little modding ?

lambino

Chassis Packer
Jul 19, 2019
Only possible with what I consider more modding than what's worth your time. The H200/210 only has space and venting for one 140mm fan on top, same for the rear, the only place to put the first 240mm rad is at the front. The second can't go at the back, so you'd have to remove the pump bracket (that bent strip of mostly decorative aluminum NAXT puts in their H series cases) then heavily mod the top to accomodate a second fan.

Also you'd have to make sure the outlets on the front radiator don't collided with the top radiator (this could be avoided by installing the front rad so the hose outlets are on the bottom, but I'm not sure there's clearance for that down there so you may end up chopping up the top and bottom panels of this poor case to make everythign work, lol)

Personally, I'd go with a different case, I had the H200 for a while but what people say is pretty much true, you're only going to want to downsize pretty quickly and the layout is not that efficient. If you want an SFF watercooled build with dual 240mm rads but don't care about the tempered glass, I think you'd like something like this. You could also try Ncase M1, ghost with top hats, etc. Deng F15 Pro but that'll set you back $400 and at least a few weeks.

I think a Steck like this would be your best bet for an SFF case with a TG window and dual 240mm rads. Here's a similar build in black.