Prototype First test of modular itx case anything between 13-5l

JesHuHhU

What's an ITX?
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019

I didnt find case for my liking, and for reasonable price so i decided to make one by myself, and while drawing it to fit my components, i noticed that its not hard to tweak it little bit and make it easily customisable to make it even smaller depending on what parts are you using. For that my build i wanted to continue using my corsair aio and that beefy gamer rock gpu, and still I wanted to make my first sff build. Rest of my parts are b450 itx board, 16gb of ram m2 ssd and 600w sfx psu.

Idea with this case is that you can change size and shape when ever your build changes, so its still customisable after its been build.

Some examples:
Every size can fit atleast one or two 2,5" hdd/ssd

-The biggest(12,7l) version of my case can fit 360mm rad+fans, full size gpu, Atx-psu if you stick with aio, custom loop and 3x120 fans
-9,5l version is made for 240mm rad(custom or aio) and just for SFX-psu, but still room for fullsize gpu. And 2x fans
-7l version is same as 9,5l, but without watercooling support, so just for lowprofile coolers, fullsize gpu and 4x120mm fans
-5l version is just for lowprofile gpus and for 1x120mm fan

For the next version i think i can make it even smaller, propably move psu slot closer to mobo and little changes to screwhole sizes and placements. And then i need to draw sidepanels and eather print them or use some plastic or even glass.

This test version was made for two solids peaces, but that frame structure will be separated pieces to make it easy and fast to change size.

I would love to hear suggestion and feedback

• Love
Reactions: khanate and Alur