Concept Hight perfomance 10l ITX-case(240mm rad, 4x fans, full size gpu)

J3shuuus

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 18, 2020
Started to design smallest possible case around my components, as it was hard to find small enough case for my liking with 240mm rad, 4x120mm fans, and full size gpu. And i start finally be almost happy with the design what it comes to inside the case. And right now building first prototype of the case with 3d printer to see how it looks on real life. There is also some things im not happy yet, and some things what i need to still do, but its still ready enough for first thermal tests, as my goal is to make this case to be cool while still saying small.

After first prototype i try to see if there would be some extra room still laying around, and im hoping i can make this case fit under 10l. Couple first prototypes are going to be made out of ABS, and acrylic side panels, but for the final version im going to use some kind of metal with glass(?) panels. If anyone gets interested feel free to ask more pictures or questions about the case.

At right now case offers:
-GPU up to 31cm
-240mm aio+ fans at bottom of the case
-2x120 fans top of the case
-room for cable management behind motherboard
-support only for SFX psu
-dimensions around 32cm x 13cm x 25cm

Things i still need to do or might try to change:
-slice the case to bit smaller
-maybe some kind of mesh texture front of the case and room for one more fan
-still not sure about the feet of the case
-some kind of fan grills/mesh texture on top and bottom
-cable management for psu power cord
-cut side panels
- lot of more what i just dont remember now

Last edited:
Reactions: dealda

J3shuuus

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 18, 2020
Printed first prototype of this case and made some tests that everything even fits inside before i give more effort on this v1, surface of this print is rought, but this one was made just to check that my dimensions are even close to right. Next step is fix some mistakes on my 3d model, like missing hole for power cable, and get one with 90 degree turn, get 2x 120mm slim fans and cut side panels, then i would be ready for thermal testing.

Last edited:

J3shuuus

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 18, 2020
Added new renders on my first post

Changes on this version:
-Went sub 10l, with 1cm shorter case
-Model is now possible to cut with laser/cnc from metal and built with screws.
-Psu and gpu holders/supports are now smaller and easier to work with
-more room for cables/more routes for cables

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
Great looking case, would it be possibel to flip the case upside down so the radiator is at the top for more airflow?

dpavlick

What's an ITX?
New User
May 6, 2021
Would love an update on this. Can’t find a nice 10L itx chassis with good 240mm rad support