Closed [EU------->worldwide] Zotac 1080ti mini , Dr. Zaber Sentry 1.1 black

Hi,

I'm selling my Zotac 1080ti mini and Dr. Zaber Sentry 1.1 black because I need money for some case prototyping and development.

1. Zotac 1080ti mini GPU SOLD!

- condition - very good, I have replaced the thermal paste and flashed BIOS from EVGA SC model to enable zero rpm fan option. If you want, I can put back the original BIOS, no problem. Temperatures and noise are much improved compared to the stock paste.

- price - starting price is 450 USD plus shipping

- I have a receipt from Amazon.de dated 8 November 2017, so if the warranty was three years it is still active. I have also registered it on Zotac website for additional two years, but I'm not sure if that is transferable

2. Dr. Zaber Sentry 1.1 black CASE SOLD!

- condition - very good, has all of the original accessories and the box, it just has a little ding in the top right corner as seen in the last picture

- price - starting price is 250 USD plus shipping, I do not want to price gouge like some sellers on Ebay.

Contact on PM.

I am willing to ship internationally, please PM me for shipping cost, it really varies depending on the region, it is cheapest within EU of course, but not terrible for the rest of the world.

I accept PayPal only.

I am selling this stuff as a private seller, not as s company, this has nothing to do with my case business.

Also if you have any more questions, I will be glad to answer them.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZivZulander