Closed 2 Black Sentry Cases - Dr Zaber

Hi All,

I backed the indiegogo campaign for 2 Sentry cases, but due to a change of plans I only need one. Unfortunately, I can't refund one, and keep the other, so now I must sell both. I have not received either of my cases.

Here's an email thread with Dr. Zaber and Co on where my specific shipment is at. This reply was sent to me Jun 13, 2017.

Hello,

We have shipped 430 cases already and there are 1010 indiegogo cases ordered in total. Order numbers are up to ~1330 so your order number 933 is actually ~700th in the queue, but again black and white cases aren't split evenly so it's not a perfect queue.

Your order is planned for 5th shipment and we've just started the preparing the 4th, but at the same time it's quite a high order number and it is at the very end of the list for 5th shipment. Depending on the quality control, your order might be pushed to the 6th shipment as that is the last shipment of white units and there will be around 60 of them according to plan, so we should be preparing black cases for that shipment as well.

You order should be sent within 4 or 6 weeks depending on the shipment number, but note the fact the shipping to US will take around 6 weeks as well.

With Regards
Kacper Ząber

If you're interested please PM me. Pricing is negotiable. To process the order, I will simply change all of the shipping info for the cases.

Thanks--

dubasca

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jul 5, 2017
It's mostly because keeping one and selling the other involves more shipping. I'd prefer to sell both and change the shipping address on the whole order, however if selling both together isn't option, then I will keep one and sell the other.

dubasca

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jul 5, 2017
These are still up for sale. Folks we're interested, and made offers, but have not gotten back to me. Opening this back up.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
These are still up for sale. Folks we're interested, and made offers, but have not gotten back to me. Opening this back up.

i PMed you.

the main issue here is that it seems like you want to get paid, in advance, for something you don't actually have.

why not offer alternate arrangements ?

NuclearLemons

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2017
i might be able to help you out. I bought a single black one (order 1050) perhaps we could do a trade or something?

i could buy both off you for the price of one while exchanging the other?

dubasca

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jul 5, 2017
i PMed you.

the main issue here is that it seems like you want to get paid, in advance, for something you don't actually have.

why not offer alternate arrangements ?

I have no problems re-shipping these out once I receive them. I figured it would make it easier on the buyer, as it will allow them to arrive more quickly.

Fuzzylogik

Cable Smoosher
Jan 5, 2020
Going for the long shot... I'll happily buy 1 case off you. Or if anyone knows of someone selling. Let me know. ?