Closed Dr Zaber Sentry (black) - Long Run - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided I can't wait for the case to arrive anymore as they are currently shipping the 1st batch of cases. I got a good deal on Alienware 15 R2 and I went for it, so I won't be needing the case any more.

I talked to the guys at Dr Zaber and they told me a refund is not possible at this stage as the case is in production, only option is to find someone who I can sell it to, so they can ship the case to the buyers address, and to look on these forums.

I am selling it for 250 USD with the shipping included, I live in Europe - Croatia.

Contact me for more details, and if you are interested in purchasing the case, so we can work out the details with Dr Zaber guys, and the case gets shipped to your address instead of mine after I get payed.

Only direct bank transfer, no Paypal etc to avoid scam

Last edited:

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
@ZombiPL can you please confirm you can redirect this specific order?

Yes, this order can be redirected, but not by us but by the owner of the indiegogo account who supported our campaign. He can change the address only within his country. If you want to ship the package to other country, that can be done, but the cost of the shippment must be the same or less than the cost paid during the indiegogo campaign. We don't have any legal ways to charge additional money from anybody who supported the campaign - we have to send the package within that amount which was paid.

In this particular situation, if you want to send your package to someone outside the Croatia, here you have a list of countries where we can redirect the shippment of this package (only on our side, indiegogo doesn't allow to change destination country):

Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Luksemburg, United Kingdom, France, Estonia, Slowenia, Andorra, Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Lichtenstein, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Namibia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan.

Please note that you are the only one who is ought to make sure this transaction is safe. We do not take part in any of those transactions in any other way than helping in changing the shipping address. If you want to buy Sentry from someone who ordered it through indiegogo site, you have to receive login and password to that site, insert your new email address, and then you will be able to change shipping address to your location. If the shipping country will be different than previous one, but the shipping cost will be the same or less, then you can proceed and contact us through private message from indiegogo site or directly (sentry@zaber.com.pl) so we could write down your request to change destination country.

hinkelmand

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2017
Due to a lot of interest for the case so far I am taking bids till Monday noon - Europe time. Current high bid is 300 USD from NuclearLemons.

Happy bidding!

hinkelmand

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2017
Yes, this order can be redirected, but not by us but by the owner of the indiegogo account who supported our campaign. He can change the address only within his country. If you want to ship the package to other country, that can be done, but the cost of the shippment must be the same or less than the cost paid during the indiegogo campaign. We don't have any legal ways to charge additional money from anybody who supported the campaign - we have to send the package within that amount which was paid.

In this particular situation, if you want to send your package to someone outside the Croatia, here you have a list of countries where we can redirect the shippment of this package (only on our side, indiegogo doesn't allow to change destination country):

Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Luksemburg, United Kingdom, France, Estonia, Slowenia, Andorra, Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Lichtenstein, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Namibia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan.

Please note that you are the only one who is ought to make sure this transaction is safe. We do not take part in any of those transactions in any other way than helping in changing the shipping address. If you want to buy Sentry from someone who ordered it through indiegogo site, you have to receive login and password to that site, insert your new email address, and then you will be able to change shipping address to your location. If the shipping country will be different than previous one, but the shipping cost will be the same or less, then you can proceed and contact us through private message from indiegogo site or directly (sentry@zaber.com.pl) so we could write down your request to change destination country.

Please keep in mind what ZombiePL said above about the address and country change. And see above if you are in the "supported county" for the shipping.

hinkelmand

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2017
I decided to end the bidding phase short as I got a generous offer from NuclearLemons. The CASE IS SOLD.

@ZombiPL Once the payment is complete I will send the buyer my account info and you can take it from there - address and country change.

Best regards and thanks for helping me sell this lovely case, shame the wait time is so long.

hinkelmand

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jun 15, 2017
I am sorry, I was not aware that auctions were forbidden. First time for me using a forum to sell something.

Status
Not open for further replies.