Closed [EU-->Worldwide] Monsterlabo The First - Fully Passive ITX Case, 19L

Hello,
I am selling my The First (after starting to build my own wooden case :p)
Fully passive ITX case with integrated heatsinks for CPU and GPU. While its main feature is 220W of combined CPU/GPU heat dissipation when fully passive, there's an integrated bracket in the case for a 140mm fan for 300W of combined CPU/GPU combined heat dissipation.

This is a pre-production sample, the difference with on-sale version what some screw holes are not on the same place, so 3d models from thingivers need an adjustment. I have 3d models for bottom skin and top hat with adapted holes for this version.

Are included:
  • Metallic mesh for the top of the case
  • Front panel (1 Microphone, 1 Heaphone, 2 USB 3.0)
  • Black back panel plate (modded)
  • Cables (1 x USB 2.0 / 1 x HDMI / 1 x RJ45 / 1x DisplayPort)
  • Riser cable for graphic card (I found it is more convenient to mount with riser instead of direct plug-in)
  • Screws
  • Free 3D files (stl or step) on demand for top hat and bottom skin (modded for this case version)

In additional, you I can ship already printed bottom skin with vents and top hat for 200mm fan (as on photos, their are good but not of a best quality printing, you can ask me for more photos), I charge only for additional shipping and handling (cannot put the case and 3d elements in the same box, as there not enough space). So are included:
  • Same as basic package
  • 3D printed top hat for 200mm fan and bottom skin with IO holes and additional filtred vents.

Case comes with bracket to mount CPUs, bracket to mount most Turing and Navi GPUs (new brackets can be requested from Monsterlabo)

Personally I used the case with R7 3700x and GTX 1080.

Specifications

Case FormatSmall Form Factor (SFF)
Integrated CoolingPassive and Dual air cooling Heatsink
Optional 120 / 140 mm fan slot (only compatible with SFX PSU)
Motherboard FormatMini-ITX
Graphic Card Maximum LengthUp to 270 mm (PCB)
Power SupplyATX, SFL-L, SFX (160 mm max length)
Power max / Chip180-190W range
Fanless configuration - Recommended PowerCPU: 100W / GPU: 120W
Active configuration - Recommended Power (140mm < 500 RPM)CPU: 140W / GPU: 160W
MaterialsStructural parts: steel
Aesthetical parts: aluminum
ColoursWhite anodised aluminum
FeetsBlack silicone
Watercooling compatibleNo
Storage1 HDD 3.5", 3 SSD 2.5" (check at monsterlabo's website)
Front Panel1 Headphone, 1 Microphone, 2 USB 3.0
Back PanelCustomizable
Dimensions205 mm (L) x 215 mm (W) x 430 mm (H)
Weight and Volume7 kg and 19

Basic version without top hat will be 120 Euros excluding shipping .
Top hat + bottom vent skin version => additional only shipping for second (small and light box) +paypal fees

Shipping cost depends on destination, no overcharge => only net shipping cost+paypal fees.

Photos:

Last edited:
Reactions: snailonni