Closed Dr Zaber Sentry Case [Black] - Long Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold to Capyrol!

My friend is also looking to sell his Sentry long run case in black - US shipping as well. Please reach out to him at xxhaxx @ gmail.com if interested.

Hi there,

I have a pending IndieGoGo order for a black Dr Zaber Sentry case in Black, but do not expect to end up building my next computer in the case.

Fortunately, my case (Order #1271) will be shipped as part of the final production run of the case and can still be redirected to a new buyer. The shipping address for my order has not yet locked, and I fully expect to be able to redirect the order with Dr Zaber based on the following post: Dr Zaber statement. Shipping has been paid for to the United States, but my impression is that the order can be redirected elsewhere at no cost given that the United States was one of the more expensive shipping options.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer (PayPal). I’m new to this forum, but have 100% feedback on eBay and have been a member since 2005: eBay profile.

Thank you!

Last edited:

MeekMouse

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jul 25, 2017
Dr Zaber is going to start locking shipment addresses for my case in the next week or so, so I'll be selling within the next few days. Thank you for all the interest!

Reactions: Biowarejak
Status
Not open for further replies.