Demciflex filter fitting problem ?

Hellow

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Mar 7, 2019
Hello,

I just received my DEMCIFLEX Dan Case A4 SFX Internal Left filter and I'm not at all satisfied: it is indicated compatible with the case DAN CASES A4 SFX while it is not! This is probably a standard size filter compatible with a ton of cases... The filter obstructs part of the aeration (1 whole line horizontally and 2x3 vertical lines, which reduces the number of holes on the side by 18% !!). Imo it's missing 1,5 to 2 cm.

The edge was deformed when it was glued. The strength of the magnet is not powerful enough to properly hold the filter in place on the whole perimeter not making it airtight. I'm very disappointed...

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
I'm curious to know how magnets stick to an aluminum panel.

I had one on the inside of my MI-6. I cleaned the panel well with alcohol before applying the magnet and it stayed attached just fine. Ended up removing the filter because the restriction raised my CPU temps by 5C.

Hellow

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Mar 7, 2019
It's all good that ends well. After showing more pics with measurements (of the filter and the vent holes of the pannel), the Demciflex's customer relationship will send me back a new tailor made filter.

I truely appreciate the fact that finally I'll get what I paid for.