Custom SFF PC Building by Tesseræ - The Anywhere PC

Tesserae

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 4, 2023
Hey there everyone,

I'm the owner of Tesseræ. We're a new company that started with the goal of filling the void. Out of all the PC building companies out there, nobody really offers much in the way of SFF. There's one or two that I've seen pop up here or there with an SFF case, but are hard to find, and have limited offerings in the way of customization. Equally important, out of the top 10 SFF cases out there, 0 were offered by PC builders (now I am seeing 1 or 2).
I wanted to create a company that exclusively builds SFF PCs, is easy to find, configure, and buy from.
So that's our goal and our hope!
We offer an industry leading 3-year parts and 5-year labor warranty, something that most have you pay extra for.
Because we are small, we basically have to buy parts at the same cost as everyone else on Amazon or Newegg. We'd love to be able to have enough demand for SFF PCs that we can buy them at better prices and offer you, our customers better prices.

We recently built out a Dan C4-SFX with a an Asus ProArt RTX 4080 OC with AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D and benchmarked it with Starfield and several other games and performance benchmarks! This is available as a pre-configured build, with specs on our website here! Dan C4-SFX pre-built

Dampfbox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2022
This is available as a pre-configured build, with specs on our website here! Dan C4-SFX pre-built
You should probably not advertise any product with the C4-SFX anymore, given the unreliable availability situation.

Sadly, this comes from someone who planned on selling watercooled prebuilts based on that case, but has given up on that specific project due to bad communication and general unreliability of DANcases as a business.

All the best to your success and thank you for giving the SFF scene some love!

Tesserae

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 4, 2023
You should probably not advertise any product with the C4-SFX anymore, given the unreliable availability situation.

Sadly, this comes from someone who planned on selling watercooled prebuilts based on that case, but has given up on that specific project due to bad communication and general unreliability of DANcases as a business.

Hey there @Dampfbox!
We've since sold that pre-built.

I'm sorry to hear your ventures with the case and company didn't pan out either. It was a great case! But it was definitely difficult working with the company.

And thanks for the well wishes! Here's to hoping you and I find more great options for SFF case to customize for our customers.

Reactions: Dampfbox

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com

A bit off-topic, but in theory, one might be able to achieve similar results with eg. the Meshroom D
And technically also with the Silverstone SG 16, but that needs a bit of prep work.

Dampfbox

Cable-Tie Ninja
Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2022
one might be able to achieve similar results with eg. the Meshroom D
And technically also with the Silverstone SG 16
I find both to be aesthetically unpleasing, so for now I will figure out watercooling build options in the ncase M1 Evo - this is even less volume than the C4-SFX v2 and looks really damn good :)

Thanks for the hints though!

Reactions: hrh_ginsterbusch

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
I find both to be aesthetically unpleasing, so for now I will figure out watercooling build options in the ncase M1 Evo - this is even less volume than the C4-SFX v2 and looks really damn good :)

Thanks for the hints though!
Well, the only disadvantage, aesthetically seen, of the SG16 is: This very squarish look.

Aside of that: See the latest post in my S400 streaming system build log. I only bought it as a replacement case for the components of my streaming system, so I could move my main system in the the S400 , but after testing out stuff in the SG16 for a bit, it feels like the much more solid choice for my main system .. :D

cu, w0lf.