Hello SFF enthusiast! System Integrator Tesseræ here.

Hello everyone! I am the owner of Tesseræ, a bespoke system integrator specializing in pre-built SFF PCs.
I love the DIY community, am a member of it myself, and hope we can be friends. I think there is more than enough space in this beautiful world for us to co-exist. I don't want to detract from DIY enthusiasts, and am not here to self-promote (though I know that by posting this, I am in a way promoting...sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). Even to potential customers, I say that if you have the know how and time and desire, to try out building your own PC! For those who either don't know how, don't have the desire, or the time, I hope to fill that need. I also noticed a lack of PC builders out there who offer SFF cases. Especially all the amazing cases this community has supported. Not a single PC builder out there sells one. The ones they DO sell are usually drab black boxes, or fall into the realm of more Micro-ATX than anything else.
So, I want to fill that gap too among PC builders.

You won't find me on here promoting. I'm mostly here to understand what people like in an SFF PC and hear their thoughts and opinions. I hope to partner with manufacturers, so there may be some comments dropped regarding that in the future.
Hope to make some great friendships here!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Thanks for your message, it takes away most questions.

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !