BoloisBolo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 24, 2015

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Looks real nice! Makes your 20L case look like a behemoth right next to it. So the 120mm rad is going to be placed on the square opening in front of the power supply I'd take it.

BoloisBolo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 24, 2015
Looks real nice! Makes your 20L case look like a behemoth right next to it. So the 120mm rad is going to be placed on the square opening in front of the power supply I'd take it.

Yeah it does look huge next to it!
Yep! That's exactly where its going!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Radeon Pro Duo like power combined with Socket 2011-3 in a tiny package, perf/liter ratio...

Reactions: jeshikat

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Man, Bolo, you really outdid yourself with this one. Any more concentrated power and you need an Arc Reactor.

BoloisBolo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 24, 2015
Thanks guys! I wish there was a power supply that was coming out soon that had 1000 watts because I'm sure I could fit dual fury x's and a 5920k or something.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Wow. That's going to be one of the most potent builds on this forum, from a perf-per-liter perspective.

That loop will look gorgeous once it's full, too :D

BoloisBolo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 24, 2015
No custom cnc'd pump top but that's okay I have this now:

Got some acrylic drill bits and a tap so I could add an inlet on the top/back of a bitspower pumptop. Needed to mod it so it would fit w/ the Silverstone SF700-LPT(whenever that comes out) and this is the only orientation that it would fit in.

Anyway getting close to having everything all ready to go. Have all my tubing runs planned out just need to buy a couple of fittings that I am missing or don't have in the same color and make a custom res.

Wiring is moving along got the two Sata drives hooked up and ready to go.

Also doing this to save space in front of the power supply

Here it is more filled out. Couldn't finish it since I ran out of wire and my shipment got delayed(BTW I am assuming that the 600sfx has the same layout as the sf700-lpt. They seem to be using the same cables according to the Feature Photos on their website).

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Angled power connectors like that are always a joy to look at. Nice mod on the pump top, too, that looks pretty interesting. Really excited to see how it will look when you're finishing the loop.
Am I mistaken, or are you running the SATA power cable around the whole motherboard once? What's the purpose of that?

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
(BTW I am assuming that the 600sfx has the same layout as the sf700-lpt. They seem to be using the same cables according to the Feature Photos on their website).

They're the same pinout. All the modular SilverStone power supplies other than some of the fanless ATX units have the same pinout.

BoloisBolo

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Sep 24, 2015
Angled power connectors like that are always a joy to look at. Nice mod on the pump top, too, that looks pretty interesting. Really excited to see how it will look when you're finishing the loop.
Am I mistaken, or are you running the SATA power cable around the whole motherboard once? What's the purpose of that?

Thanks! It was pretty scary tapping it! (Half turn then quarter turn back, for those who end up stumbling upon this thread). As for the SATA power it isn't wrapped all the way around. I have the two SSDs 180 from each other so the cable makes a hard 90 then passes over the first ssd then loops to the other SSD. Actually here's a picture:

They're the same pinout. All the modular SilverStone power supplies other than some of the fanless ATX units have the same pinout.

That's good to know! Thanks for the info and the piece of mind! :thumb: