Other Custom cable management

LucasTheRed

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 30, 2016
Hello again everyone, I need some advice.

I purchased an NCASE M1 and paired it with the Corsair SF450, and I hate the current cables stiffness and length. Where is the best place for replacements? I am aware of cablemod, but as I understand they are pricey. I'd like to spend around $30 on cables, if that's possible. I need the extra room because I am in the queue for a GTX 1070 step up, from my 1060.

eutholevonik

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2016
The SF450 are stiff for sure, using the SF600 in my build with the stock cables.

You aren't going to be able to find anything for $30 unfortunately. Even extension would cost you more then that and is something you don't want with a ncase.

You could shorten the stock cables to fit your needs but that might void your warranty on the PSU. This would be the most cost efficient route though.

eutholevonik

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2016
I don't believe corsair has any custom cables out for the SF series like they do for the rest of their line.

I have heard mixed reviews about cablemod but personally have never tried their cables. Maybe someone on the forums who has can give you better advice there.