Curious if any AIOs can barely fit in a Skyreach 4 Mini?

HYPERTiZ

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
I've started to become curious with AIOs and the 8700k and I really not sure if it can fit an barely fit any AIO of any degree while sandwiched inside the case like how I have my 46mm clearance with a Cryorig C7 and a Noctua 14mm fan - despite 45mm being the official clearance due to the fan's sunk in design unlike Cryorig C7's stock fan.

Its just a thought that occured to me but im assuming spacing even with the tubing and motherboard heatsinks wouldnt work (ASUS Z370i) & HyperX 2x8GB Ram thats normal sized ram not low profile like barebones ram

Thanks guys, sorry if its a bit of a stupid question.
Its hard to gauge how much room it has vs the cooler itself - let alone the tubing
or also unlikely asetek 545lc 92mm cpu aio cooler

I'm going to instead sell my 8700K to an eager mate who has the cooling caperbilites for it - scythe bs2 rev.b and I can stick with my i5-8400 & NH L9i.

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
I believe @Josh | NFC made a video on that. I'm currently designing a custom sky bracket for use with the 545lc. I believe he has one he 3D printed for 120mm AIOs.

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
Someone built a customer aio for the z370i Asus mobo. And he's selling it on here. Look it up.
It's a pump, reservoir, etc all in 1.

brt02

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 3, 2018
That's the downside. But if you don't need a discrete GPU then this is an alternative. I think it's a cool concept, even if it doesn't work for me.