Completed Circle Pro - Solid Alu CNCed mini-itx case - 240mm liquid cooling

Simonack

Case Bender
New User
Jan 14, 2020
Hello, I am a loyal fan of China, I especially like gray, may I ask when the gray will be available, and also about the water-cooled radiator, can you optimize the top for the fan down, and the water-cooled row in the top, so that the cooling effect will be better. If it can't be optimized, can you tell me what the original intention of the current design of the water cooler is? Then about the chassis power supply, want to use "delta" brand server power supply, is there a bracket? As for the location of the 2.5-inch hard drive, I think it can be cancelled. NVME is enough, so the case will be simpler and the manufacturing cost will be reduced accordingly. There are a lot of fans in China who like this case very much. As far as I know, I have a group of at least a thousand people on my social media. They all want this case very much. I really hope it hits the shelves as soon as possible, even if the price is slightly higher. The biggest problem facing this case at present is marketing and raising awareness. There are many people like me who love good things and are willing to pay their due value for good things.

Simonack

Case Bender
New User
Jan 14, 2020
Personal advice, you can keep two kinds of schemes, to adapt to different people, the first is for the original scheme optimization, the original bigger problem is that the graphics support, but also should take extreme case size and suggest size increased to 300 x 300 mm, so in this way, more compatible graphics, suitable for the pursuit of extreme case perfect size, at the same time Suggestions to optimize water cooled radiator, fan below, water discharge in the above, the effect of heat dispelling better.
The second plan, that is, for the change of the current plan, that is, the motherboard and the power side by side, at the same time, the size of the chassis can not increase a lot, eliminate all unnecessary gap, make the overall size of the chassis to the maximum use. The size of the case is very important, if the increase is too much, the homogeneity will be very serious, because there are many similar cases, the biggest charm of the circle pro lies in the extreme size and perfect design, this is the soul! The above two schemes can be parallel, because there are many people who like the original design. I'm a big fan!

jaruri

Caliper Novice
Feb 15, 2018
Pretty late update on my build, but I finally got around to getting a picture. More home time with the recent global events ?

Main updates are fixing the runs and cable management, as well as adding in white pastel. Pretty much done now!

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Pretty late update on my build, but I finally got around to getting a picture. More home time with the recent global events ?

Main updates are fixing the runs and cable management, as well as adding in white pastel. Pretty much done now!

Awesome! Can we get a view of the gpu side?

gandhoel

Case Bender
New User
Mar 28, 2020
Just as I finish my build, they launch a MK II. :p

Anyways, to get y'all excited about this case again, here's my build as it currently stands:
what is your rad? alphacool nexXxoS ST30 full copper 240mm? is it fit in without any modification?

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
I don't know if this is a clone or the OEM who is doing this, but it looks like it's being produced again and sold on taobao. Saw this on the Reddit SFF page.

Last edited:

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Circle Studio was working on a new case. It's progress was on a private forum that was part of their website. But now that forum is suddenly gone. If you click on the forum link, it takes you here. Anyone know what happened?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arboreal

Pikaroto

Case Bender
New User
Nov 7, 2020
Circle Studio was working on a new case. It's progress was on a private forum that was part of their website. But now that forum is suddenly gone. If you click on the forum link, it takes you here. Anyone know what happened?
I was wandering the same.

jaruri

Caliper Novice
Feb 15, 2018
Anyone know if there are any new rtx 3xxx GPUs that can fit with waterblock in the case? My 1080ti mini is starting to artifact so might be time for an upgrade 😅

vMarco

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 17, 2020
Found out recently about this case and now just saw that feedbacks are needed for a new version. This got me really excited! When I watched the video from OptimumTech, I couldn't help but think, this LOOKS so perfect, the quality and finish seemed on Apple's level. Moreover, it was as much inside than outside that it looked beautiful. But then from the video, the build did not seem so convincing and what really killed it for me was the limitation on the GPU (no full size).

If the new version takes these into account, I am all in.

jaruri

Caliper Novice
Feb 15, 2018
Found out recently about this case and now just saw that feedbacks are needed for a new version. This got me really excited! When I watched the video from OptimumTech, I couldn't help but think, this LOOKS so perfect, the quality and finish seemed on Apple's level. Moreover, it was as much inside than outside that it looked beautiful. But then from the video, the build did not seem so convincing and what really killed it for me was the limitation on the GPU (no full size).

If the new version takes these into account, I am all in.

Normally I'm a fan of OptimumTech's videos, but I think he really dropped the ball on the circle pro video. Felt like he gave up trying halfway in the build. His final one is so sloppy and unlike his usual ones. I wouldn't judge just based off of that video.

The case is extremely well built -- by far the best I've encountered so far. The price in hindsight is justified for me, though its definitely a tough pill to swallow if you don't value the build materials as much. The limitations are pretty severe, though if you use different PSU options (I think flex or pico/12v PSUs can support a founders size GPU, theres some examples in this thread). With some creativity you can definitely get some very good builds done

LokiTao

Case Bender
New User
Aug 22, 2021
Thanks guys. I haven't given up. But I don't think the answer is just better marketing in the case of Circle Pro. Yes, we probably could have reached the required funding, but probably not by a landslide. There are product and price issues at play as well.

Ideally, I want to nail the product, the price AND the promotion all at the same time. But to nail the price, I won't be able to use CNC machining. So there's a challenge there in making an incredible case with lower cost manufacturing techniques. I've made a survey that will help me focus on what people want in a case. If you have a couple of minutes, I'd really appreciate your thoughts!

Questionnaire
HelloI am trying I am trying to build my circle pro custom loop system. Which radiator is the largest supported by this case? I tried several models but all failed

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
HelloI am trying I am trying to build my circle pro custom loop system. Which radiator is the largest supported by this case? I tried several models but all failed
There's an old compatibility spreadsheet for MKI here. It doesn't focus on rads for custom loops, but it does give dimensional tips. Hasn't been updated in a while though.

CPRO MKI doesn't have great radiator compatibility. MKII was designed to address this.

• Sad
Reactions: Kapsi

LokiTao

Case Bender
New User
Aug 22, 2021
There's an old compatibility spreadsheet for MKI here. It doesn't focus on rads for custom loops, but it does give dimensional tips. Hasn't been updated in a while though.

CPRO MKI doesn't have great radiator compatibility. MKII was designed to address this.

after trying several radiators and finally I'm here. best looking itx case with bad compatibility.