Changing username/Deleting account

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 9, 2017
Hi there,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this. However, I was trying to change my username but I could not find any option for that. I decided to delete my account and remake it with the appropriate username... but I also could not do that too.

Could you please help me out here? I feel like both options (or at least one of them) should be available to the forums users here.

Looking forward to your reply.

jraetktysk

What's an ITX?
New User
May 10, 2020
confusis,
I'd be grateful if you will amend my username by changing all to lower case. That's all.
Many thanks, in anticipation.

D

Deleted member 4976

wait so users are unable to delete their account? if their account is deleted is their posts deleted? can I have my username changed to halof_ingreg if possible or just deleted.

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 9, 2017
wait so users are unable to delete their account? if their account is deleted is their posts deleted? can I have my username changed to halof_ingreg if possible or just deleted.
Mate, did you even read a word from the last post in this thread?

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Willy nilly username changes aren't accepted either - there has to be a strong reason to do so. I'm more than happy to delete your account though, under GPDR @Aluthos As above, please DM me. Reading comprehension is important!

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
The reason we don't allow such things is to avoid users changing their names or running away if they play up.

I can change your username manually though, flick me a DM :)
Please!! Can you change mu name from SSFUSER to.. SFFUSER ?? (Imade a big mistake :(

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
SSFUSER (I made a big mistake :(
Everybody talk about liters SFF, what about liters SSF?! :D

Reactions: SFFUSER