Closed Cerberus X

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

View post on imgur.com

Putting my Cerberus up for sale for $200 shipped and really trying to keep this in the US if I can. It is the X (ATX) model. It has the following options:

SFX Rear Mount
SFX Internal mount & Plug
Hinge Bracket
Vented Top
Vented Side panel (mobo side)
Window Side panel ( componet side)
1x HDD Bracket (I do have the screws to mount the HDD's to the bracket BUT I DONT HAVE THE SCREWS THAT ATTACH THE BRACKET TO INFINITE VENTS)

Overall in decent shape. There is 2 chips on the front panel, the larger one is smaller than an eraser head on a pencil. The acrylic side panel does have some slight scratches as well but my crappy cell phone can't really capture them. I am also throwing in a Corsair sf600. YOU WILL NEED TO ORDER A SET OF CABLES!!! Either get a custom set or else just buy the cable set off of amazon. I am including mine that were made by CableMod but they are extremely short and I almost guarantee they won't work without my exact setup (sfx rear mount with fan pointed toward asus z370-i and an asus turbo 1080 ti)

If you got any questions, please feel free to ask away and thanks for looking.

Last edited:

eme

Trash Compacter
May 14, 2017
View post on imgur.com

Putting my Cerberus up for sale for $200 shipped and really trying to keep this in the US if I can. It is the X (ATX) model. It has the following options:

SFX Rear Mount
SFX Internal mount & Plug
Hinge Bracket
Vented Top
Vented Side panel (mobo side)
Window Side panel ( componet side)
1x HDD Bracket (I do have the screws to mount the HDD's to the bracket BUT I DONT HAVE THE SCREWS THAT ATTACH THE BRACKET TO INFINITE VENTS)

Overall in decent shape. There is 2 chips on the front panel, the larger one is smaller than an eraser head on a pencil. The acrylic side panel does have some slight scratches as well but my crappy cell phone can't really capture them. I am also throwing in a Corsair sf600. YOU WILL NEED TO ORDER A SET OF CABLES!!! Either get a custom set or else just buy the cable set off of amazon. I am including mine that were made by CableMod but they are extremely short and I almost guarantee they won't work without my exact setup (sfx rear mount with fan pointed toward asus z370-i and an asus turbo 1080 ti)

If you got any questions, please feel free to ask away and thanks for looking.

I could buy this if you are willing to send to europe, with or without psu. Pm me you want to do it

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
Small stuff I really don’t mind but overseas shipping on something as big as a case is expensive. Plus I don’t really know about duties/customs man.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
I’ll take! Hey I bought all your slim fans already so..

PM sent.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
SOLD!!! Mods, please move my thread for me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.