Dear all,

Firstly wishing all a fantastic X-Mass!

To my dilemma, I have recently built a DAN A4 with the following components;

-Noctua L9i

-Corsair SF600

-AMD 2700

-Corsair Vengeance RGB

-RTX 2080 founders

However, I have just found out that I will receive a 2080 founder’s edition some time ago, super grateful. This however renders the DAN not so useful. Now to the build with the Cerberus X, I am currently in contact with sales at Cerberus with regards to a silver custom case.

Now the last thing I would like to do is to cover the CPU area with a PSU and I am not a big fan of AIO’s. I would like to use a Noctua NH-U9S. Naturally the 600watt option will not be sufficient for a dual GPU setup (also the silverstone SFX-L 750w option would not be sufficient?). So, my question to all is how and where could I fit an option that would solely power the second GPU, here are the first things that come to my mind, but you are the experts;

-2nd SFX mounted at the bottom would I have clearance though? (63mm)

-Some HD plex option?

-Would the silvestone 750w sfx unit be 100% sufficient? (final option)

Please help, I would hate to have an unused PSU.

Thank you in advance,

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
I have an 8086K @ 5.2GHz, 1.45v with Founders Edition 1080ti and they pull 458 watts max from the wall.

Unfortunately I think the cheapest and cleanest option would be ATX PSU with AIO.

I’ve been tossing around getting an a modded Enhance 7660 600W FlexATX PSU. A FlexATX PSU may fit down there and look less ugly.

Vect

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 8, 2018
Thank you, I have checked some online calculator.

In my previous build I had a 4790k and 780GTX in SLI and I had a 800w corsair PSU. And all was good, according to the calculator it draws 735w

whereas 2x 2080 + 2700X 700