Closed Cerberus mAtx Case in Slate Gray

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my Cerberus mAtx / micro itx case in Slate Gray. I have had it for a few months and have decided I wanted something different. The case has no visible damage. Just a tiny tiny like super tiny little chip by the power button on the top panel that isn’t visible. Otherwise it’s in like new condition. It has the ATX power supply bracket. I have the box they shipped it in and all included screws. I am asking $160 for the case. I live in Orange County, CA so you could pick it up if you live in the area. I can also ship it and I prefer to use OfferUp where I have it listed for shipping. There are pictures of the actual case on OfferUp and Craigslist.

Last edited:

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
@bluerice77
You can just upload some images to imgur and share the link on a post here. That or you share a link to your craigslist if you have pictures there.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
As per this rules thread
Linking to listings on external sites (craigslist, eBay, Amazon, etc.) are not allowed.
However, i put the images from that craigslist listing on imgur

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Are you accepting deals outside of US? I am from Philippines. payment will be made in Paypal

Ghost

Average Stuffer
Jul 23, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my Cerberus mAtx / micro itx case in Slate Gray. I have had it for a few months and have decided I wanted something different. The case has no visible damage. Just a tiny tiny like super tiny little chip by the power button on the top panel that isn’t visible. Otherwise it’s in like new condition. It has the ATX power supply bracket. I have the box they shipped it in and all included screws. I am asking $160 for the case. I live in Orange County, CA so you could pick it up if you live in the area. I can also ship it and I prefer to use OfferUp where I have it listed for shipping. There are pictures of the actual case on OfferUp and Craigslist.

Hey is it still for sale and is it $160 shipped. I live in GA. Also does it come.with everything screws ect?