Buying Cable set for Dynamo 360/160 Combo

Hello, I need a set of SATA/Power/PCIE cables for KMPKT's Dynamo Combo. If you have spares or are willing to make some, I'll pay you $25 for them.
I'd do it myself as I have all the necessary parts, but all my parts/tools are locked away in my SF apartment, and with the ongoing pandemic I have no way to get to them ATM.
I've been talking with KMPKT for some as well, but he's been unresponsive, and as he is running a clinic, he's probably swamped with work.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Got an envelope for your cables yesterday and they are literally sitting on my desk right now. So sorry for being a shit on getting these to you, but I've been up shit creek with my new clinic completely shut down and now under construction. Also having to look after and home school my three daughters aged 5, 7 and 9 full-time while my wife (an RN) picks up extra shifts to make ends meet. Will send free of charge tomorrow.

hat1324

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 28, 2015
No sweat. Life comes first. Jon at NFC is currently quoting me for custom Dynamo cables, so I wouldn't have been left to dry ;)

Send me your PayPal and a quote and I'll still pay you.