Selling KMPKT European Dynamo Combo/360 Clearance Sale!

Hey guys,

So I've sold out of all Dynamo units in North America and Asia (thank you for all of your support!) but still have a few units to move in Europe. Seeing as I have more 360s there than Minis remaining I am offering the following discounts:

Dynamo Combo - 110 USD w/ free shipping (regular price 125 USD)
Dynamo 360 - 65 USD w/ free shipping (regular price 75 USD)
Dynamo Mini - Not on sale but will sell at regular retail of 58 USD

These are all brand new units and I am simply trying to clear them so I can actually afford the next run of both Dynamo Mini and Dynamo 360 units. All sales will be brokered via SFFLab.com and shipped directly from our warehouse in Germany. Because we cannot offer sales and inventory via region on SFFLab yet, anyone who is interested in purchasing at these prices should contact me by PM on smallformfactor.net forums.

Will be running this deal until October 15th or until I'm out of stock, whichever comes first.

Cheers,

KMPKT / Craig

Last edited:
Reactions: SumGhai and Phuncz

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
@Kmpkt I hate to do this but

If two parties decide they are interested in transacting with one another, they must use SFF Forum's private messaging functionality for communication between each other to negotiate and decide upon terms (SFF Forum respects user privacy, and cannot see these exchanges unless we are invited to the conversation, or a participant reports the conversation to us - we require communication within the forum so that rule violations can be reported and appropriately dealt with).

As per this rules thread.

Reactions: Phuncz

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Sorry about that. Redacted my email and will process any communications pertaining to this promo through the forum PM system.

Reactions: jØrd