Stalled BlackLight-NOVA:15L-Case for 240mm Liquid Coolers With Minimalistic Design

Sorakamii

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Apr 3, 2020
Will be stopping this project for now. After spending some serious time thinking,i came to the realization that i bit off a bit more than i could chew with this one. I do have another design that I'll be uploading later that i feel is much more manageable. I'll still be going after that $130 price point,but it'll be a console style. I apologize to everyone who was interested in this project.

Reactions: bricemx

bricemx

Chassis Packer
Jan 9, 2018
Will be stopping this project for now. After spending some serious time thinking,i came to the realization that i bit off a bit more than i could chew with this one. I do have another design that I'll be uploading later that i feel is much more manageable. I'll still be going after that $130 price point,but it'll be a console style. I apologize to everyone who was interested in this project.
Just go ahead with your project man, what ever you propose to us, we will continue to improve until we got the good case. Thanks to keep the good price also, can't wait to see the new design.

Reactions: Shatrod