Selling [AUS ] MJOLNIR S + Booster Cell

Desired Price
Currency
Other (Specify in the thread)
Payment Methods
  1. PayPal
Delivery Method
  1. Postal Service (e.g. USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
  2. Courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
I have spoken to our admin and I have been given a green light.

My situation has changed that I will be working day and night soon, hence I bought a laptop. So I won't have time o use this beautiful case.

I purchased a MJOLNIR S (No RGB) first and then a Booster cell before COVID happened. I chose steel which is similar to Macbook Pro for colour. They were $650 AUD altogether including shipping.

Alex, the founder of Thor Zone said the production may be complete after Chinese New Year.

If you are interested to buy these, then I will happy to accept $500AUD, then I will give you my backer number from kickstarter and will contact Alex to change the address for you so he will ship to you directly.

PayPal is accepted for your peace of mind. I have a reputation as a seller from the other sites such as OCAU, Facebook, etc.

Thank you,

Dan

Reactions: Chayuttt

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
what panel it come with? Is it ship to Thailand
If you go to Thor Zone's kicstarter website. All unlocked. One of them is the glass panel with the logo.

However, I chose performance panels.

If you are still interested, then I will speak to Alex whether he can ship it to you otherwise I will ship it to you myself at no extra cost.

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
Just to be clear, I get the performance panel plus extra glassed panel with that logo. Please beware tha it does not include RBG because I don't like lightning.

Chayuttt

Cable Smoosher
Mar 1, 2021
Just to be clear, I get the performance panel plus extra glassed panel with that logo. Please beware tha it does not include RBG because I don't like lightning.
All clear, can you tell or guess when it ship (in 2 week as the founder said on youutube). And where can i see your credit from other market?

Reactions: danny.nguyen

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
All clear, can you tell or guess when it ship (in 2 week as the founder said on youutube). And where can i see your credit from other market?

I am a reputable seller from OCAU mostly.

Alex said he will give us more update soon so we will know soon enough. In the meanwhile, I will attempt to contact him asking if he is okey to change the address for you if paid first.

Will let you know soon.

Chayuttt

Cable Smoosher
Mar 1, 2021
I am a reputable seller from OCAU mostly.

Alex said he will give us more update soon so we will know soon enough. In the meanwhile, I will attempt to contact him asking if he is okey to change the address for you if paid first.

Will let you know soon.
i will wait for your update cheer

Reactions: danny.nguyen

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
@Chayutt @Limga

My apologiese for the delay as I was waiting for Alex's response.

I have not heard from him for a week or 2 asking about shipment issue. But I mentioned that I will ship it to you for free of charge if you are ok with AUD500 instead of $AUD650 - you get to have case and booster cell!

I will pay for the shipping cost for either of you as long as you cover the PayPal fee.

I have my laptop because I cannot wait for a long time. Now it's happening hence I want to sell this case including booster cell.

Thanks,

Dan

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
@Chayuttt

Not sure if you get this message above, as Limga is ready to pay me but I thought I come to you first to hear your thought.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Sep 19, 2018
Just sent it. @Chayuttt

Please cover the paypal fee.

Once I received it, I will do my best to contact Alex to find out about shipment to Thailand and will give you an update.

Reactions: Chayuttt