Memory Are there any RAM modules I should look to avoid (for size considerations)?

ParallaxStax

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 24, 2019
Reactions: Curiosity

DemLep

Caliper Novice
Nov 8, 2019
Do you know what case you will be putting this in? Also does the CPU cooler overlap the RAM slots at all?
I think those are the most common size restrictors.
The Corsair Vengeance LPX should fit in most mini itx cases. They are a low profile so other than stripping the heat spreaders I don't think you'll get any shorter.

Reactions: erotavlas

erotavlas

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 17, 2019
Do you know what case you will be putting this in? Also does the CPU cooler overlap the RAM slots at all?
I think those are the most common size restrictors.
The Corsair Vengeance LPX should fit in most mini itx cases. They are a low profile so other than stripping the heat spreaders I don't think you'll get any shorter.

Ok thank you. I'm going to get the NCase M1 V6 as soon as it becomes available again. And I have the Noctua U9B SE2 from my previous ATX build that I'm going to cannibalize. Motherboard will probably be GiGabyte X570-i Aorus pro wifi

From a build video I saw on youtube for the NCase using a similar cooler (U9S) it didn't look like the cooler overlapped at all with the RAM modules.