Discussion Are there any 3d PC cad design services?

ICJR

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 14, 2021
I was originally going to purchase and heavily modify an NCASE M1 but I came across sendcutsend thanks to 'Not From Concentrate' on youtube. I believe I will have better results building the case from scratch but I now need to find a service to turn my idea into 3d designs that can be cut/bent by sendcutsend.

I stumbled across pcdesignfoundry.com and created the internal layout using the 3d tool on the page but I haven't heard back from the contact email. I'm now looking for a person/service I can pay to have the case frame/panels created in 3d design software with all the correct measurements, fan/motherboard cutouts etc. Ideally I am looking for a service with experience building custom PC cases.
  • Are there any services like pcdesignfoundry out there?
  • Do you know of any custom 3d design services with case design experience?

ICJR

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 14, 2021
I also forgot to ask if productdesignfoundry.com is a clone/ripoff of pcdesignfoundry or if the service rebranded.

Hungrythundr

Caliper Novice
Apr 7, 2021
Before I learned how to use fusion 360 I used protocases pc case builder. It allowed for you make basic designs and hardware layout ideas. It had io cutouts, standoff mounting positions presets and an estimated price measure. Its a browser cad tool and is pretty good. I ultimately advise trying to learn fusion 360 through, it took me less than a month to become sufficient with it.