Aorus x570 ITX + Asetek 645LT shenanigans

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
Hi! I'm building in a Dan A4, and are unsure how to set up my my fans. I have 2 available fan headers, and are connecting bottom case fan + pump head + radiator fan. I have set the pump to the CPU fan header, and use a splitter for the two other fans. Is this correct? Seems I can't control anyhting on PWM tho. Is this correct?

I also noticed that my PC turned off after some hours, and I suspect it might be due to the Corsair SF750 overheating. Would I be better off setting the radiator fan as exhaust?

Thanks!

releasedtruth

Cable Smoosher
Jul 19, 2019
I have the same and yes, you can use either header for the pump, but top is easier. You'll Y split the fans using the bottom header. I have both fans in exhaust on mine.

deadline

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Aug 9, 2018
I have the same and yes, you can use either header for the pump, but top is easier. You'll Y split the fans using the bottom header. I have both fans in exhaust on mine.

Interesting! May I ask which GPU you are using? I'm afraid that a card with 'open fins' will blow too much hot air into the Radiator fan if I have it on exhaust.

Obakemono

Trash Compacter
Jan 20, 2019
I used the Silverstone fan hub in my Shift since the mobo has only the two fan headers. I have my AIO plugged into the CPU fan header and have it set to 100% voltage, and I have the other fan header set for a fan curve in PWM mode connected to the fan hub.

O