Discussion Asus Z390 itx AIO-PUMP is at Full speed

Arapaima

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 14, 2020
Hello,

Long stort shot, Asetek 645LT(3-pin) with Z390 from asus and the pump is running at full speed. Does anyone know how to set a custom pump curve in UEFI/BIOS? For some odd reason i can't do it in BIOS. But I can do it with Asus AI Suite. If i look at Q-FAN in BIOS i only see CPU-FAN and CHA-FAN. AIO i set to Auto detect PWM or DC and i'm not allowed to change values

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Plug the pump the pump in the CPU header and the fan into the AIO header. You should be able to modify all the three in this way!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Hello,

Long stort shot, Asetek 645LT(3-pin) with Z390 from asus and the pump is running at full speed. Does anyone know how to set a custom pump curve in UEFI/BIOS? For some odd reason i can't do it in BIOS. But I can do it with Asus AI Suite. If i look at Q-FAN in BIOS i only see CPU-FAN and CHA-FAN. AIO i set to Auto detect PWM or DC and i'm not allowed to change values
Do not use F6 to go to Q-fan Control.
Instead, go to 'Monitor' menu. Under that, Q-fan Configuration should have 'AIO PUMP control' where you can choose various settings (Disabled, Auto mode, DC mode and PWM mode). For 3-pin pump, try DC mode. Then, you can set the numbers there manually.