Anyone else dealing with decision paralysis?

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Mar 28, 2017
I currently have a Cerberus X because I wanted something that would let me fit my hardware into it without much thinking while still staying in the SFF family. Now I want to downsize again and I am struggling to figure out which case to get. I am mainly leaning to the Sidearmd T1 because of the ability to switch between 2/3 slot GPUs ( I have a 3 slot card right now), the ability to do a custom loop, and the mesh for the ventilation. I’m also thinking about the Ncase M1, for the extra CPU cooler height clearance if I don’t want to do watercooling. Sliger is also working on a possible Cerberus mini. It’s a great time to be a fan of SFFPC with all of the options, but I can’t make up my mind on what case to get next. Anyone else dealing with this as well?

Reactions: Gerold and SanB0l0

Kilrah

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2017
...or figure out how to put as much computer as possible while staying small :p

Last time it also took me several months to figure out what would seem like a good upgrade, and I put it on hold a couple of times due to just not being able to come with anything interesting.

Next build will have to wait for the new GPU generation, but the goal I imagine at this point will be a watercooled 32 core TR3 and top tier GPU in <7L :p