Discussion Anyone at SFF.Net Make Custom POM/Acetal Parts?

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 28, 2018
I may need a custom made GPU terminal solution for my Ghost water cooling project. Thought the problem was answered with a purchase of the EKWB 90° rotary terminal. Noooooo! 😆 It's too darned tall. Yeah, measure twice, buy once or none. It's been a much longer than expected long term project. Some finer points were lost in time passage.

Anyhow, I may not need it, working to try out a thought or two. Best to gather information though.

footpetaljones

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 8, 2020
Are you looking to modify the EKWB part or have one made from scratch? Do you have a print or model?

Hopefully you realize that machining is expensive all around. You're looking at a minimum of $100 US just for me or anyone else to bother to turn the machine on, then add the cost of machining on top.

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 28, 2018
Are you looking to modify the EKWB part or have one made from scratch? Do you have a print or model?

Hopefully you realize that machining is expensive all around. You're looking at a minimum of $100 US just for me or anyone else to bother to turn the machine on, then add the cost of machining on top.
I think modifying an EK part would work. For the time being, I have gone another route. Here's hoping it works.

I do understand the cost factor. I used to work in a machine shop that did custom work. The new owner only does volume customer work now.

Thanks for the response. Some day I need to invest in a home router/CAD setup.

Reactions: Phuncz