GPU Any ideas on where to get replacement parts?

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
I've been looking for a replacement X-Bracket and screws/springs for one of my R9 Nanos forever (literally ~6 months) and havent ever seen a nano go on ebay as a "For Parts" item and my emails to RTG and Sapphire have all been ignored. Its like impossible to get another bracket at this point lol. I need to get the reference cooler back on it so I can put it in a system Im building for my little cousin since I decided to go a different route with my in-planning build so I don't need it, might as well give it a good home.

Unless someone knows if it would be possible to not use it at all and just have some nylon/plastic washers under the screws. I have no problem giving her a jank/ghetto card lol as long as it works.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
eBay/AliExpress. You may have to find a part that is common between it and other cards, such as other R9 cards.

Reactions: Kwirek

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
eBay/AliExpress. You may have to find a part that is common between it and other cards, such as other R9 cards.

FACEPALM

I didnt even think to look at other cards for the bracket... apparently its the same one they used on all 2XX, 3XX, 4XX and fury cards... that just made my life easier lmao. Theres loads of 2XX cards that are up for parts on ebay lmao.

Reactions: Kwirek and confusis

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Sometimes bouncing something off other people helps one see a missing detail.

:)