Concept Any case with this design?

mga2009

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Feb 1, 2018
Hi,

I am looking for an ITX case with a design similar to the drawing I am attaching. Sorry for my poor drawing skills.

The thing is I need a case to put in my home theater rack, which does not have to much ventilation on the sides and back, so I need to "suck" cold air from the front y exhaust it to the top and back... maybe even using AIO water cooling with the radiator installed on the front.

The case must have an horizontal orientation and hopefully have the GPU rotated, so the fans of the GPU face the same side of the CPU cooler, in this case the top of the case.

Because of rack design I dont have too much depth nor height, but I do have some width. I have checked Silverstone cases but all of the have the GPU facing the other side of the CPU so i will have poor airflow.

Any help or recommendation is greatly appreciated.

servidor imagenes gratis

Reactions: Matt3D
Mar 6, 2017
I couldn't find anything like that so I had the idea for this. It hasn't even begun prototyping though, so it might not be available in time for your needs.

mga2009

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for your reply! Well, it looks similar... but your design is bigger than what I have in mind. I will follow the development of your case.

Contacta

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 24, 2017
Looks somewhat like the Thermaltake Core G3, however the case is in ATX format

http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002936