Log Air cooled ZS A4 v3

owlP

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Nov 19, 2021
Finally was able to build the build of my life) in ZS A4 v3 case

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...VC5ja&id=626651889081&ns=1&abbucket=12#detail

two noctua a12x15 at the top
arctic p12 slim at the bottom

gpu kfa2 core 3060ti (vents are noisy at 55+% speed, so maybe planning to replace it with two chromax a9x14 with saving original gpu shroud)

id cooling is60 evo with arctic p12 slim at the top and noctua a9x14 inside
corsair sf600 platinum
asrock z590m itx with 11400
adata xpg d50 3600 2*16 (not the best but was able to buy at cheap price)

Reactions: tinyitx

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I wonder if the bottom Arctic P12 slim is setup as exhaust rather than as intake, would it help the GPU cooling?

The GPU exhausts upward and downward and so a case bottom exhaust fan should help to pull those downward hot air out of the case, helping to lower GPU thermal and thus lowering the fan speed and noise.

owlP

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Nov 19, 2021
I wonder if the bottom Arctic P12 slim is setup as exhaust rather than as intake, would it help the GPU cooling?

The GPU exhausts upward and downward and so a case bottom exhaust fan should help to pull those downward hot air out of the case, helping to lower GPU thermal and thus lowering the fan speed and noise.
for now bottom p12 slim works as intake

owlP

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Nov 19, 2021

i changed bottom fan as exhaust and gpu temperates under steady load becomes better on 1 degree
previously it was 61-62 degrees
and now 60-61 degree

Reactions: scatterforce