Closed Aibohphobia's FS thread: NCASE M1 bag, PCIe extenders, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka the "James needs money to fund his case design addiction" thread :p

===================​

PayPal only. All items will be shipped from 72801.

I will ship internationally if needed, but the buyer is responsible for any import charges and I will not put a fake dollar value for the customs form.

===================
For Sale List:​
  • Ameri-Rack PCIe extenders
  • Manuka machined gyroscope
  • Box of 48x Sanyo Denki 9GA0812H7001 80x15mm fans
  • Custom Noctua Socket 2011 Narrow ILM mounting brackets
===================​

SOLD! First up is quite the rare creature, one of the original NCASE M1 carry bags:

This is the Deluxe model with the optional rubber feet, more info on features and specs here.

I sold my M1 v1 locally, and this bag is too small for Cerberus, but too big for Jolokia, so I no longer have a use for it. It's by far the nicest carry bag made for any case anymore, you won't be disappointed!

I've used it maybe two dozens times to transport my M1, so there's some wear on the interior fabric but it's spent most it's life in my closet.

$125 + shipping

===================​

Ameri-rack PCIe extenders

3cm - ARC1-PELX16A1-C3V3

5cm - ARC1-PELX16A1-C5V3

These are PCIe 3.0 capable and work quite well. They are not all that flexible though, so just keep that in mind.

I have 3x available of each length. They've never been used, the ones I used for testing I'm keeping.

$30/ea + shipping. $150 + shipping for the lot.

$20/ea + shipping. $90 + shipping for the lot.

===================​

Manuka Gyroscope

SSD for scale, it's not included :p

I'm a former Kickstarter addict, and love science, and also love precision machined things, so when the campaign for this launched I had "sucker" written all over my forehead :p

But it's basically been sitting in the box since I got it, so maybe one of you will get some entertainment out of it. Gyroscopes, how do they work!?

$40 $30 + shipping

===================
Box of 48x Sanyo Denki 9GA0812H7001 80x15mm fans. Specs: https://products.sanyodenki.com/en/contents/hp0062/list.php?CNo=62&ProCon=1422

Note: these fans are not terminated, and the wire is 28AWG. So be sure you have crimpers that can handle such small wires.

$300 $200 + shipping

===================​

Custom Noctua Socket 2011 Narrow ILM mounting brackets

As seen here: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/noctua-bracket-for-lga-2011-narrow-ilm.1351/

I have some extra brackets leftover. $18/set + shipping

Note: Some of the brackets have red lettering on the bottom side.

===================​

Sometime in the next few days eventually I'll be posting an Oculus Rift DK2 and Sony MDR-MA900 (need to take pics). Feel free to PM me to call dibs if you're interested in either of those.

Last edited:

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Added 80x15mm Sanyo Denki fans.

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I was thinking of selling them as upgrade kits for the SX600-G. But it turned out these fans weren't really any quieter, and the main issue with the SX600-G is the fan controller.

Reactions: Soul_Est and Phuncz

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Added the custom Noctua 2011 narrow ILM brackets

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Price on M1 bag dropped to $125 + shipping.

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Yes, it's still for sale. Any particular photos you want? And the ones in the OP were taken about the time this thread went up, so late January this year.

Veralece

Case Bender
Mar 6, 2017
Yes, it's still for sale. Any particular photos you want? And the ones in the OP were taken about the time this thread went up, so late January this year.

I will take your word for it. What's the protocol for buying/selling stuff?

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
PM me your address and I'll add calculate shipping cost. Then if you're okay with it you can send the money via PayPal and I'll get it shipped out tomorrow.

shoemakerpom2014

What's an ITX?
Apr 14, 2017
If you still have some narrow brackets let me know since I am doing the exact same thing as you and just happen upon this forum except I wanted to use a Scythe SCBSK-2100 BIG Shuriken 2 Rev. Is that possible? I am building a small server with this board (3rd time using it) and up until now I have only used the stock cooler for workstation builds. I design also but didn't think to model the board...Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I have some brackets but I'm away traveling until June.

That Scythe uses a different mounting system so these brackets wouldn't help for that heatsink though.

kissfan003

What's an ITX?
May 12, 2017
Hi James. I'm in for the brackets. Understand you are traveling. That's fine. Not in a rush. Check ebay feedback under kissfan003 for peace of mind. ;-)

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Ok, I'll contact you on the brackets after I get back. Fair warning, I'm not sure if there are enough if the other interested parties follow through.

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Price drops and I've sent PMs about the brackets. Don't worry if you didn't receive one, I'm going in the order so if an earlier request backs out I'll move on.

And would anyone be interested in an original Schiit Vali? I clipped off the power indicator LED since it was annoying bright though. Easy to tell it's on despite that due to the tube heater LED.

Reactions: Phuncz

XStylus

What's an ITX?
Oct 29, 2017
Interested in a couple sets of those Noctua Socket 2011 Narrow ILM brackets, if there's still some available. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.