Advice for watercooling with a 120mm radiator inside a DAN A4-SFX case

Subsonic

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 23, 2020
Hy everyone,

i was planning to build a sff "workstation" for over 2 years now, and i recently had a job change and so i need a decent workhorse for my home office now. When i saw that the DAN A4 is available i bought one right away. Now i´m thinking about which hardware i should cram inside that case. It will be definitely a AMD Zen 2 based CPU like a Ryzen 7 3800X or Ryzen 9 3900X. As i´m not into gaming anymore and for my work i need CPU power more than GPU performance, i also ordered the bracket to mount a 120mm radiator next the the GPU. So now i'm searching for informations about how i should realize this. As there are so many 120mm AIO´s on the market i don´t which one to use, especially in combination with the small space i have inside the DAN A4. I personally would prefer a custom loop solution but the only pump i found which would fit is the "Alphacool Eisbaer LT (Solo)". Are their other solutions available besides the typical AIO´s from all the brands out there which would fit? Pricing is not a thing as i want the best performing solution money can buy. Maybe i get better informations directly from you guys than i found on the net.

Thanks in advance.

Georg