A hello and help request

I've been building computers since 1997 when my dad would bring home spare and discarded parts from work. Since then I've built a dozen PCs for myself and ~40 for friends and family. In the last couple years I have gotten into SFF and found this forum about a year ago. Now I own a NCase M1 6.1 (black), a Cerberus (Red, non x), and a Cooler master 130 (old purchase). Been cool watching some of your great designs come to life!

I've also come up with a decent ATX case design and have tried to post about it on the concepts forum but I can't get the pictures to work. I have an Imgur post with the pictures but whenever I "insert image" it just says "please try again, or contact an administrator". Whats the best way to post pictures?

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Generally I use IMGUR.com, which allows direct linking but the forum also has integration for albums.

Bugatti

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 6, 2019
I live in Alaska, USA. It's a nice place but shipping computer parts (or anything) here is a pain. Newegg only does 2-day air to here too for some reason.

So for an Imgur album should i use the "embed post" link?