Howdy Folks!

Howdy folks! Darryl from PA here. I've been tinkering with PCs since I was 11, and I'm now an (almost) 25 year old professional IT Technician for an FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Center). When I was younger, I attended (and hosted) many LAN parties, and after lugging around 50+ pound PCs for a couple of years, I got into the portable scene. I've built several over the years, including several Cooler Master Elite 130s and Silverstone SG13s (My wife's current PC is an SG13). None of these were ever quite small enough for me. No, I wanted SMALLER. So, for my personal computer, I've held out all these years, just watching and waiting. I have since found your forum and learned of several of the custom cases sold here, and decided to join up and see what I could find!

Aside from PCs, my other two hobbies include cars (I currently own a 1987 M1028, the military Chevy pickup trucks, and a 1988 Fiero Formula) and firearms. I am actually in the process of starting my own firearms related business.

I look forward to getting to know some of you folks, and seeing what sort of custom nonsense you've designed!