5L <$200 PC build using Lenovo All in One motherboard Build Log

Dapuma

Average Stuffer
Original poster
May 18, 2019
Card arrived damaged, really badly. Got a refund, but only $37 worth because shipping couldnt be refunded. Tried out system for the first time. Nothing. It did beep a couple times, but that subsided when i put a keyboard in. I also got some noises when i pressed on keyboard buttons, but no display out. So I have come to the conclusion that I will need a panel to go into the lvds connector on the board. There are a bunch of problems with this, all leading up to one big problem. Cost. The displays and controller board that would be compatible start at $50, and that's not really feasible. getting the oem display that came with the aio is also pretty expensive, and honestly the best and safest option for me at this point is to somehow get 80-90 bucks to get an entire m73z used from ebay. Don't know how I'll be able to get that money, its significantly more expensive than the graphics card was, so honestly I am a bit stuck.

One positive to getting a whole m73z is that i might be able to have 2 of these machines, maybe sell one off to get some profit

Last edited: