Hey guys, my unit arrived today. Feel like I am going to be repeating a lot of the things said above but here is my review.
The unit is well packaged, no issues there. The unit itself looks clean and indeed factory made instead of some custom modifications. The coating on the paint doesnt look...
LOL!
Thanks for going above and beyond. I think those apps are not very accurate no. What about your personal opinion of the sound under load? Thing is with fans, I don't mind a lot of noise if it's just static white noise. It's the high pitch and rattling that gets me.
Either way, I'm sure...
What rpm/percentage is your L9 running at when you say screaming? Or is the gpu loud? I've adjusted my L9 fan curve to be nearly quiet when gaming.
Either way, I will be testing the psu this Wednesday with a 3600 and a 2070. For those interested
Thanks for the update. Things spiral out of control if people dont know what is going on and assume the worst. Just a few words like these make me a lot less nervous about my money invested. I think most people would prefer if you give the updates in this thread. That will save you writing the...
Also, since the shipment is underway for a week, what is the point of the tracking numbers? Order that were sent Friday will have been underway for 10 days at that point. I would like to be home when the parcel arrives.
I mean, what you are saying is not in this thread.I would love it if he posted updates in this thread instead of scouring for emails people have gotten to get the latest news.
https://www.fsplifestyle.com/en/product/Flexguru500W.html
Looks like they finally released the 500w model! Finally a high-wattage black flex atx psu. I wonder how the acoustics are though.
This sheet by a gigabyte community manager seems to indicate that the board's MSRP is 179. The prices of these boards are a bit steeper than I'd hoped but this is a fair price considering the competition. This MSI board is 200 I believe and the ASUS one 220.
Okay, I haven't experienced a card release since I became interested in SFF so this helps a lot. Thanks! I actually compared the release of the 2070 cards and ITX variants with each other and it seems that you are right. Sucks that for us SFF enthousiasts the RTX 3000 release is effectively 6...
So the new RTX 3000 series GPU's are being rumoured to release this september. I am planning a new build but I can wait for september if the RTX 3000 series is any good. However, do ITX/SFF GPU's usually release alongside the normal models when a new GPU launches? I can wait until september but...
Stupid question time:
since the case I want doesn't have a front USB-C port and this board only has the regular internal USB header can I use this product below to replace the front USB port?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32977466628.html
Thanks for the update, I actually decided to order one after I saw you are being active again. Your product looks really cool and I think that you will sell these cancellations real quick after you ship the current orders.
Two questions:
- Will I receive an confirmation email besides the paypal...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.