I'm thrilled about those rumours about low TDP CPU's and GPU's from AMD and surely hope they come out true. I like gaming but don't need the high end stuff so being able to have GTX 1060's performance at 75W and 6c/12t at 50W sounds perfect to come up with a very small brickless build inside of...
I just got hold of a 160w AC-DC + DC-DC combo a couple of days ago to power my G4560/GTX1050 system and it works like a charm so I haven't even thought about cooling it. However after a long session of PUBG and running Furmark + Prime95 for half an hour I've decided to check how hot does the...
This might be a very common question so I'm sorry for asking but I'm in the process of designing my case and the only missing component apart from the case itself is the AC-DC adapter. I already have the 160w DC-DC converter and I want to use it to power an undervolted g4560, a GTX 1050 and a...
I'm no electrical engineer and have a bit less than ZERO knowledge about this but isn't the DC-DC adapter that controls voltage which goes to power the components? In that case does the AC-DC adapter's voltage control and ripple suppression really matter?
Not to be arguing just genuinely interested.
I'm not very satisfied by the looks of Scythe Kodati that I have so I was looking for a cooler and came across the one in title.
I'm wondering if the fan is detachable and I could replace it with a regular 80mm case fan of my liking.
Hello!
I've got a question that may sound stupid but I don't know if this is possible or not because I'm a noob so please help me out.
So I was shopping for a monitor and when I looked up the specs and noticed it says the monitor has a 19v input which is the same voltage of the power brick I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.