I recently reviewed Silverstone’s SF01 Noise Absorption foam, and was pleased with the results for the price paid. Now, Silverstone is launching a second product in the line, the SF02. This new foam is thicker, at 10mm, and is formed in a sound-wave refracting and absorbing wave pattern.
Silverstone claims that the foam has excellent adhesion in high temperatures, and if the SF01 foam is anything to go by, this is an understatement!
The SF02 Noise Absorption foam will be launching on January 22, 2017, at a MSRP of US$21.71.
Second generation SilverStone foam pad for advanced noise absorption
- Constructed out of 10mm thick high quality EPDM foam material
- Wave pattern surface further maximizes sound absorption
- Excellent adhesion in high temperature
- Easy to cut and fit in any computer chassis
- Package includes two foam pads
Thoughts? Discuss them in the forum.