The successor to Intel’s Apollo Lake, “Gemini Lake” is the latest generation of embedded processors from the company. Only two sub-brands populate this core’s lineup – Pentium Silver and Celeron. Designed for embedded systems, industrial systems and the like, the chips are 6-10 watt 2-4 core units with Intel UHD graphics 600/605.
Gigabyte has launched the J4005N-D2P, a Celeron J4005 based board. The embedded processor is clocked at 2GHz, with turbo to 2.7. This dual core (no Hyperthreading) with Intel UHD Graphics 600, isn’t a powerhouse, but at 10 watts, we wouldn’t expect it to be.
- Built-in Intel® Celeron® J4005 (up to 2.7 GHz) dual-core processor
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Dual channel DDR4 UDIMM slot support
- M.2 slot for Intel® CNVi Gigabit WIFI upgrade
- M.2 slot for SATA & PCIe NVMe SSD
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4K @ 60Hz with 21:9 aspect ratio display
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- GbE LAN with high ESD Protection
- High Quality Audio Capacitors for multi-channel sound effect
- PCIe x16 slot for wide-range expansion card selections
Thoughts? Discuss them here.