ZS-A4s v2 6.1L Goodness!

nathanramos

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 26, 2018
Finally got the case in and was able to build inside of it. The package came cut but luckily the case wasn’t damaged!

Specs:
Case: ZS-A4s v2
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Cooler: L9i
GPU: Zotac 2070 blower (269mm)
PSU: Delta 500w Flex atx
Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 16gb 3600
Storage: Intel m.2 1TB

The case had to be squeezed outward a tad bit to fit the gpu but it all worked out and fits snug. The psu cable was a c5 so I had to splice a c15 and the c5 together to get them working. Another odd thing was that the sell didn’t send me a Power Switch cable for the mother board so I had a make shift one until I can solder the wires to the switch.

Temps weren’t too bad, although I might need to under volt my GPU. Temps were reaching 82c while my CPU reached 50c.

Sound isn’t too bad, but the fan in the flex at does go full rpm for about 5 seconds then stop every minute or so, so I might have to swap the fan out for another.

Thanks!

Reactions: see4

MasterHW

Chassis Packer
Dec 29, 2019
Nice build! Do you think 80x15mm fans would fit? They seem to insist on 80x10mm, but those are not so good.

nathanramos

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 26, 2018
Nice build! Do you think 80x15mm fans would fit? They seem to insist on 80x10mm, but those are not so good.
I have two 80x10mm fans on top and there is no space at all left, unless you modify the case some but 80x10mm is already a snug fit.

Reactions: MasterHW

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
Huh.... They could have added more space for the CPU cooler.

I got the V1 5.5L and have a black ridge installed using spacers for the CPU panel which brings it to 6L ish. Some minor cutting was required on the frame.

nathanramos

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 26, 2018
I rea
Huh.... They could have added more space for the CPU cooler.

I got the V1 5.5L and have a black ridge installed using spacers for the CPU panel which brings it to 6L ish. Some minor cutting was required on the frame.
l really wanted the V1 but I put my order in too late :/ but the v2 isn’t so bad