ZOTAC has announced their new ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Super Twin Edge GPU and the SFF world can be pleased that it’s a true 2-slot solution. Not 2.1 or 2.2. Truly 2-Slot.
Only 2-slot width. Thank you.

The Twin Edge 4070 Super features the a twin fan design that ZOTAC calls IceStorm 2.0. This includes a fan stop feature built-in to the stock cooling profile, metal backplate, and support for ZOTAC’s FireStorm utility that allows for overclocking, voltage control, RGB control, custom profiles, and custom fan settings.
The card height is listed as 123.5mm thanks to the shroud peeking upward a bit, however it is...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: shiris and rfarmer

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Nice to see that this one is at least 2 slot. Someone posted on Reddit the Inno3d 4070 Super and 4070 Ti Super will have 2 slot models just like the non Super versions.

xredlinexx1

Average Stuffer
Mar 18, 2019
Does the length include the metal bracket (total length of the card), or not?

Edit: Never mind, it looks like the pcb extends to the end of the card, so there's no way to trim the length.

Last edited:

yeshyyyk

Efficiency Noob
Feb 28, 2023
Inno3D 2 slot 250mm 4070Ti Super actually space-efficient, this is not as space-efficient as even the ~7 year old 1080Ti mini (or 2070 Super), also made by Zotac sadly enough

Surely after 7 years you would think you would get better cooling/space efficiency, not worse.

Gucky

Caliper Novice
May 15, 2022
Sadly I need a 220mm (at most) card and shaving off (literally) 1,5cm doesn't seem viable.
And the 12VHPWR adapter doesn't fit in a small chassis with a non-modular FLEX-ATX PSU.

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
Sadly I need a 220mm (at most) card and shaving off (literally) 1,5cm doesn't seem viable.
And the 12VHPWR adapter doesn't fit in a small chassis with a non-modular FLEX-ATX PSU.
I've seen an announcement on a big retailer site for "availability in 3 - 4 weeks" of the Gigabyte 4070 Super 2X Windforce this morning, but its gone now (about 20ish hours later), so I guess ... accidentially published?

Could also been just a wrongly added product, but you never know .. :)

cu, w0lf.

Reactions: rfarmer

welp_im_damned

Efficiency Noob
Feb 21, 2024
Inno3D 2 slot 250mm 4070Ti Super actually space-efficient, this is not as space-efficient as even the ~7 year old 1080Ti mini (or 2070 Super), also made by Zotac sadly enough

Surely after 7 years you would think you would get better cooling/space efficiency, not worse.
I hope the zotac makes a 5070 mini or something like that for next gen. That would a s upper fun gpu to use in a build

Reactions: hrh_ginsterbusch