Can a mini-fridge be SFF news? It is based on the Xbox Series X, which is a SFF gaming device. Screw it. Writing it anyway...

Microsoft has announced that you can pre-order the Xbox Series X "Mini Fridge" starting October 19th. The SFF fridge holds up to 12 cans of your preferred beverage, and will start to arrive at retailers in December 2021. US and Canadian small form factor fridge fanatics can pre-order their XBOX Mini Fridge from Target, while European customers will need to use GAME. The price is $99 US.

You can follow this link to Microsoft's XBOX "Mini Fridge" homepage by clicking HERE.

For fans of the small form factor fridge, feel free to frequent the SFF.Network forums and discuss your favorite frosty beverage for this fantastic fridge.

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Can't wait to see if someone will modding this and build an SFF PC inside. Couldn't find the exact dimensions but I guess something like an DeskMini STX board plus PSU should fit. 🤔

Last edited:

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Can wait to see if someone will modding this and build an SFF PC inside. Couldn't find the exact dimensions but I guess something like an DeskMini STX board plus PSU should fit. 🤔

Revo Refrigerated Cases?

Humidity and moisture might be the bigger issue, though I’d love to give it a try.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Revo Refrigerated Cases

🤣 nice, didn't even think of that.

Humidity and moisture might be the bigger issue, though I’d love to give it a try.

Sure, I would remove the TEC, insulation etc. and just keep the outer case. Maybe as a side project, take the TEC to turn an SFF case into a mini fridge... lol