Log will my motherboard fit in silverstone sugo13?

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
So i saw the mini itx board still has about 2 inches of clearance lengthwise when you screw it into the case

I have.a micro atx motherboard but the width is the same as a mini itx board

The height is the only difference
https://en.colorful.cn/product_show.aspx?mid=84&id=868

COLORFUL-H310M-E V20
en.colorful.cn

Colorful h310m ev 20
Its 215x170mm
Mounting hole looks to be in the same place
Since the case also support mini dtx i was wondering if my micro atx board would work too

But i dont know the exact clearance that is left when you mount a mini itx board lengthwise

If its about 1.7 inch it seemd my board could be a perfect fit

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
this is what i mean when i said clearance btw

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Sadely, I highly doubt that it will fit. It would fit a DTX motherboard, that is 170x203mm ... but your motherboard is 170x215mm.

That Colorful board you linked is a 3 slots board, with the second one replaced by the CMOS battery. The image below show every common motherboard sizes and mounting holes, that board has its bottom holes just below the 3rd PCIe slot, in the mATX territory :

Last edited:

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
Sadely, I highly doubt that it will fit. It would fit a DTX motherboard, that is 170x203mm ... but your motherboard is 170x215mm.

That Colorful board you linked is a 3 slots board, with the second one replaced by the CMOS battery. The image below show every common motherboard sizes and mounting holes, that board has its bottom holes just below the 3rd PCIe slot, in the mATX territory :

tnx for the reply

but would it fit if i dont screw the bottom holes?

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
The SG13 only has 2 slots and you'd need 3. The second slot is very close to the side panel too ... I'm highly sceptical that it would fit (SG13 is only 222mm in width with side panels in place).
oof your right

i saw this guy he said he shoehorned a matx board into it but it looks like he had to cut the side panel to fit it
id probably have to do the same to fit mine but im wondering if i would still be able close the case and screw it

source: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1110572-sg13-owners-i-need-measurements-please/

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
That board is an Asus B85M-G, it is slightly taller than the one you linked :

I don't know how much if it goes past the inner chassis limit ... could be a matter of millimeters, or even less, for it to fit 😨

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
That board is an Asus B85M-G, it is slightly taller than the one you linked :

I don't know how much if it goes past the inner chassis limit ... could be a matter of millimeters, or even less, for it to fit 😨
i could still try to do it 🤔or maybe just opt for kolink satellite or sugo 14/15 maybe tha would be a more sure fit
only considered the sugo13 cuz its cheap rn and saw some peeps selling used ones in mint condition for even less 😁

Reactions: GuilleAcoustic

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
If you do, please keep us informed if it fits or not 😁
Will do , thanks for all the help 😁

PS: i also found another motherboard on the net that fits better :

190x170mm

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
Nice find, just keep in mind that you'd only be able to use a single slot GPU, since the PCIe-16X is in second position 😉
ohh your right i didnt notice that 😲 close one. cant use single slot gpu cuz that would just be redundant with uhd 630 (except for some)
i would love to get my hands on a gigabyte h310n
but i already bought the colorful 😭

nhoj393

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Dec 17, 2021
If you do, please keep us informed if it fits or not 😁
Update: it did not fit
i borrowed one and had to pay shipping fee
it would have probably fit if i cut the bottom panel and side thats blocking it and drill my own mounting holes otherwise it really doesn't fit lesson learned :sigh: