Enclosure What is the best way to order ACAT S1 (short version) ITX case?

gpaint45

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 1, 2020
Would someone proficient in the Chinese language be able to help me purchase this case from Taobao:

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

gpaint45

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 1, 2020
Thank you! I just registered on SuperBuy & chatting online with an agent.

I only wished that this case came with a version that could accomodate an ATX Flex PSU like the Enhance ENP-7660b as I already have one & not really looking to buy an SFX psu.

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
I was also looking into more details for this case. Regarding this Acat S1 case, it states that the case support 3x5025 fan on the top side?
Wondering why the manufacturer chose to go with such small 50mm fans? I was hoping someone would post a picture of the top fan layout once they receive their case.

The LG K3S which is very similar to this Acat S1, uses 1x 14015 or 1x 12015 fan instead.
Six Pigeon LG K3S

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
Are there any other sellers of the Six Pigeon LG K3S case. I actually prefer it to the Acat S1 case.

I am unaware of other sellers. But I think that store is the original manufacturer from what I read in BiliBili site. Correct me if I am wrong.

b0ykie

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2020
Would someone proficient in the Chinese language be able to help me purchase this case from Taobao:

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Where are you based at?

gpaint45

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 1, 2020
I’m wondering if the glass on the side panel shown on the LG K3S has perforations. Otherwise, how is the cpu fan suppose to do the air intake?

b0ykie

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2020

You can either use a agent to purchase the case or you can use a forwarder to help you do it. Most people use a agent since they do not speak Mandarin and need the agent's expertise. I went with the latter tho. Its cheaper since I didn't engage a use of a agent. I paid about $20 for the shipping(Sea), taxes and delivery to my house for a volumetric weight of 8kg.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
@b0ykie, can you please tell us more about these forwarders, where to find one for instance?

b0ykie

Cable Smoosher
Oct 15, 2020
@b0ykie, can you please tell us more about these forwarders, where to find one for instance?

I wouldn't mind but I think you have to be based in Singapore. Shopping at Taobao is quite commonplace here so there are many forwarders offering their services here. Basically the process is you make the purchases yourself and send it to the forwarder's warehouse. They will consolidate the repackaging of your items(If there are multiple packages), handle the shipping from China to Singapore, taxes(GST here mainly) and delivery to your door step. If your're based in SG, sure just let me know and I'll PM you the contact details.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
I wouldn't mind but I think you have to be based in Singapore. Shopping at Taobao is quite commonplace here so there are many forwarders offering their services here. Basically the process is you make the purchases yourself and send it to the forwarder's warehouse. They will consolidate the repackaging of your items(If there are multiple packages), handle the shipping from China to Singapore, taxes(GST here mainly) and delivery to your door step. If your're based in SG, sure just let me know and I'll PM you the contact details.

Ok I see, thanx for the clarification.
I am quite far from SG actually but appreciate the proposal! Superbuy will do if I finally take the plunge to order from taobao.